Author Topic: Marius Fara's "Signature Bow" is March Self Bow of the Month  (Read 36655 times)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: Marius Fara's "Signature Bow" is March Self Bow of the Month
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 04:29:22 pm »
.... Now, you have to pay royalties to all of us that signed it.  ;D

WHAT!? ....he didn't pay you, yet??  ;D ;D ;D
I figured he only had to pay the famous bowyers like Pappy and Pat.  ;) Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline AndrewS

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 05:26:36 pm »
Congrats Marius that is a well deserved BOM-title ;)

Offline RG

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 08:27:40 pm »
 ;D Congrats Marius you dont have to send me money just bring it when you come back 

Ron

Dustybaer

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 03:04:26 am »
ok, guys i was going to be nice, but you asked for it  >:D
pat, you ain't seen nothing yet.
justin, you ARE famous.  i don't think there's anybody on this board, who doesn't know you (just look at the number of your posts  ;D )
dana, you meant INfamous, right?  hope you really ENJOY that PBR  >:D
brian, never looked at it that way, but you're absolutely right.  it is a community bow of sorts.
gordon, marc, bob and andrew thank you for the kind words.  especially from master bowyers like you, these congratulations mean a lot to me.
ber643, yep, this is the icing on the cake, a beautiful end of the emotional roller coaster that started a year ago.
hillbilly, my former friend, thanks for starting the royalty thing  >:D  not enough that i have to buy beer on 2 continents, now half the classic wants cash on top of it.   ;D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 07:42:44 am »
Congrats  my man,you done a fine job on that one,very well deserved.Can't wait to see your next one.
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 09:44:20 am »
Congratulations Marius!

i truly appreciate the honor and i'm gratefull for your votes, but i will always cherish your friendship more than any titles.

Thought the above statement was worth reading again...says volumes for the type person you are! ;) Now come on across the pond to the Classic and lets celebrate Tn. style! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Dustybaer

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 11:26:09 am »
thanks pappy but i'm not making another bow (none will be able to compete with this one)  YEAH RIGHT  ;D

greg as much as i would love to come to the classic, i can't afford to anymore.  thanks to hillbilly, i have all these royalties to pay  ;D  but if you promise not to tell anybody (except pappy), i'll sneak into the country one day, we'll party TN style (and maybe we even get to bloody the bow(s))

Offline Keenan

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 12:24:14 am »
Congratulations Dusty thats a very fine bow you made. With a whole lot of "charcacter" or is that "Characters"  on it ;D. Wish I could have been there to be a part of it and to have met you when you came over. I've been emailing with Alberto over in Italy and someday want to come over on that side and meet up with some of the fine bowyers there. There are many that come to mind and not sure if and when I can but that would sure be awesome.  Keenan

Dustybaer

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2008, 02:32:23 am »
you know, your gull wing was my favorite.  one day i would like to have bowyer skills like yours.  the character bows you make are out of this world.

same here keenan, i wish to have met you. there are so many nice people here on the message board, that i haven't met yet.  but i'll try my best to make it to the 12th classic and who knows, we just might meet then.

Offline Keenan

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 02:56:59 am »
Dusty, I'm humbled by your compliment but I do believe you already have those skills yourself. Character bows always seem
to turn heads because of thier character. It is a great feet to make such a bows as yours a capture the heart of so many.You took the honors hands down with a lead double of any other bows.  ;)
  As Gordon stated on another thread about voting, It is a "peoples choice"  And your bow respectfully won that honor.
 Hopefully we get to have you over this way again. ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 10:41:17 pm by Keenan »

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 11:02:16 pm »
Way to go Marius!! I haven't been around for a few days so just caught up on all the happenings. Congradulation's - nice bow, and backing ;D!!
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Dustybaer

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 02:28:23 am »
thanks paul, appreciate it.  to bad you weren't there to sign it too.

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 10:34:34 am »
Congrats Dusty, That bows destine to become a valuable collectors item, not only did it win botm but look at all the other famous bowyers, some former botm, winners signatures on it.  A collectors peice for sure!  ;D
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Dingleberry

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 10:39:48 am »
Congratulations Marius.  Well deserved! :)  A "Classic bow" from the "Tn Classic".  A song should be wrote about that. ;D

Dustybaer

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 11:46:01 am »
ryan you're right. with pappy, greg, pat, hillbilly, dick bernier and you, we have at least 6 BOM and BOY winners on the bow.  if i left anybody out, i apologize, but these were the first that sprung to mind.

dingleberry, if you see chad at the classic talk to him about it.  he might just do it.

[attachment deleted by admin]