Author Topic: 2019 Bow Trade - Sign up closed  (Read 108295 times)

Offline Stickhead

• Administrator
Re: 2019 Bow Trade - Sign up closed
« Reply #435 on: November 21, 2019, 11:11:47 am »
Just got my new vine maple bow from Eric (High-Desert) today.  He sent it a while back, but I’ve been traveling, so it sat in the Post Office for a while.  It’s a beauty, with cool character and nice finishing touches.  He even added silencers, and it’s quiet as can be.  I’ve had arrows through it already — it shoots great, and with authority.  This sucker’s going hunting with me!

Offline Drawknife

« Reply #436 on: November 22, 2019, 03:31:09 pm »
This thread is the most amazing thing I think I have ever seen and I cannot wait till I am of the skill level to join.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.
Fred Bear

Offline bushboy

« Reply #437 on: November 22, 2019, 06:14:08 pm »
Realizing that the lead guy on this is dealing with personal things.hope all works out for the best swampman and thank you very much!!.im just wondering if we are near completion?
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline Swampman

• Primitive Archer subscription number PM109299
« Reply #438 on: November 22, 2019, 08:39:25 pm »
Everyone that built a bow should have received a bow according to my records.  There a few recipients that have not yet posted pictures of the bow they received though.  It would be great if everyone that received a bow could post a picture with the bow. 

I did not keep on top of everything in this trade as much as I had planned so if someone has not received a bow that built one, please pm me.  However, I do think this trade is completed.  Everyone should start looking for that perfect stave to build for next year's trade! 

Offline Stickhead

• Administrator
« Reply #439 on: November 25, 2019, 09:36:14 am »
Here’s the awesome bow I got from Eric (High-Desert).

Offline Mo_coon-catcher

« Reply #440 on: November 26, 2019, 04:40:13 pm »
Sorry I havnt posted pictures yet. But I havnt had the time to even get off any shots with it yet. But I received a great looking bow from Mike Allridge (M2A) a bit over a week ago. Now that my freezer is full of deer meat I can turn my attention back to shooting and building. On my next day off or Atleast free time I’ll string er up and shoot a bunch and send a bunch of pictures with my thoughts. I can say already, I love how it looks and feels.

Kyle

Offline bushboy

« Reply #441 on: November 26, 2019, 05:17:40 pm »
Wicked character vine maple!gotta love the ones that stand out in a collection!
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.