Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE !  (Read 989 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE !
« on: December 25, 2022, 01:22:47 pm »
 I want to wish everyone the very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline PaSteve

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE !
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 01:36:56 pm »
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year.
"It seems so much more obvious with bows than with other matters, that we are the guardians of the prize we seek." Dean Torges

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 02:18:24 pm »
Same back to you and Cathy, Eddie. Tell the gang in SC Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for me.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 08:43:33 am »
Little late but same to all of yall, hope yall all have a great 2023 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline WhistlingBadger

• Future Expert
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 12:32:00 pm »
Back at everybody.  Hope your day was (and is) full of peace, fun, and gratitude.

We had a great day, despite all of us being a little on the sickly side.  Smoked an elk prime rib and served it up with some parmesan bacon green beans, then took the pup over to the vacant lot to practice shed hunting.  He found all six that I hid--I think he's going to be ready to start paying for himself this spring.   ;D  Mrs. Badger made me a pair of moccasins, and I also got a ferro fire striker, a new fighter plane model to add to the A-10 that hangs in my shop (this one's an F-16 wild weasel, if you're into that sort of thing), a Celtic harp, and a bunch of Louie L'Amour books, among other things.

Hasn't been so miserably cold lately, so I think we're going to try a bit of xc skiing and sledding today.  Should either cure us or kill us!
Thomas
Lander, Wyoming
"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.
Travel too fast, and you miss all you are traveling for."
~Louis L'Amour

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 07:37:11 am »
Merry Christmas everyone. A little late but I hope all had a safe enjoyable Christmas.

Like WB definitely have the bugs going around here but we had a really nice time.

Love the A-10 badger. I’m in the Peck MOA. The A-10 practice here a lot. They are my favorite. They just fly really cool missions ( at least if your into nap of the earth flying and staffing tanks with that huge gun).

They fly very low over our fields. We can clearly see the pilots. They also sound really cool with that turbine whine.

The F-16’s dog fight here to and sometimes do some low level stuff but mostly they are higher altitude. Still fun to watch if you can keep your eyes on them

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise