Author Topic: 2 day open shoot at TwinOaks  (Read 4925 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
2 day open shoot at TwinOaks
« on: March 12, 2019, 02:24:01 pm »
We are having a 2 day open shoot this weekend at TwinOaks March 16/17 love to have some of you guys down. It is open so their will be some wheel folks there but the Trad/Primitive always out number them which is pretty cool to see. :) Come on out if you are close and have some free time. 40 targets on 2 -20 target courses. Registration at starts at daylight Saturday and you have to be off the range by 5 pm Sunday evening.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 2 day open shoot at TwinOaks
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 05:37:16 am »
Thanks from TwinOaks, 162 shooters and a great time had by all. For scores and videos go to our web site[twinoaksbowhunters.org] should be up by tomorrow evening. Hope to see yall in May at the Classic.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Emennis

• "In the long run, you only hit what you aim at"HT
    • Facebook Page
Re: 2 day open shoot at TwinOaks
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 05:22:00 am »
Military training is in my favor this year and I can make all the events I want to. I will be at MOJAM again this year. :) I had a lot of fun last year and I'm looking forward to another great time this year. Hopefully I can stay for longer this time round and get that 40# self bow I've been striving for ;).
The thing about archery is that everyone can do it and everyone can have a good day at it. You don't have to be an expert.

Tom Barker