Author Topic: Posting video  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Posting video
« on: May 28, 2019, 06:32:50 pm »
Is it possible to post videos on the forum?
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline burchett.donald

Re: Posting video
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 07:52:58 am »
Knoll,
          Yes just "copy"" the link then "paste" on your thread...JackCrafty has a bunch of YouTube videos posted here just above in the "Sticky Section"...
                                    Don
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 11:12:47 am »
Thanks, Don.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 01:39:43 pm »
Contact "amateurhour". He might be able to help you out.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 04:12:54 pm »
On the same subject; youtube closed my channel, said I was violating their rules but wouldn't tell me which one. I wasn't violating any rules but another tillering gizmo video guy in England may have said I was stealing his idea which would be nonsense.

Anyway, I still have a copy of the video and would like to post it on another video sharing site so people could watch it but being not to savvy about such things I don't know which one to put it one.