Author Topic: Good front bad back  (Read 303 times)

Offline Deerhunter21

Good front bad back
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:25:03 am »
Good front, bad back. I was very happy with the front and was going to use this as one of my pith trades but i want to make a good point that im proud of.
"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money." Cree Native-American Proverb

Offline Deerhunter21

Re: Good front bad back
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 10:52:43 am »
Im also sad i got such a small point from a good piece of rock
"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money." Cree Native-American Proverb

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 01:06:43 pm »
It all part of joining the club Russell. I'm still disappointed with the size of a point I get out of a piece of rock. Everyone makes gravel. I made everything I had into gravel. Then I made my gravel into smaller gravel till I finally started  to make gravel into points.
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 01:50:12 pm »
They all have an A&B side and some have 2 B sides :o, Hang in there they get better and better. Bob

Offline backtowood B2W

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 06:52:17 pm »
What kind of stone is this? Like the colors!

Offline Deerhunter21

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 07:10:39 am »
I dont know, I was working with steve and had 5$ in my pocket so we went to franks and bought 2 stones, the second one was a complete disaster and I didnt even get close to a point.