Author Topic: project backlog  (Read 2027 times)

Offline dylanholderman

project backlog
« on: June 20, 2019, 03:32:14 pm »
so a backlog of projects how many of us don't have a long list of projects to work on? ::)
but in my case i've got to the point that all the half done projects and extra supplies laying around are impeding any new projects( i know tragic  (lol) )

so in a effort to work through all of them i decided that i am going to finish one project a week until i run out, doesn't matter what it is or if i bounce from one to another so long as i have one done each week.

here is the one for this week, a seax i finally finished and is now going to Pat B to make a sheath for it.

Offline DC

Re: project backlog
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 04:35:08 pm »
Well, that was worth finishing :D :D

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 07:11:17 pm »
Yup  every once and awhile I have to finish up some projects to. Don't know why I put it off. Finishing up that your knife it should give you a rewarding feeling. Every week you get to feel it again.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 08:26:41 pm »
Nice knife!  Got to keep up with the projects do list, not to mention the "honey do" list!  Some times, you have figure out which crisis is most important! >:D
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 04:39:30 am »
Nice knife, well done. Ya I have a ton of unfinished projects, but I kind of like it that way, when I get to my shop I just look around and start working on what ever strikes me at the time. I go from one thing to another depending on the mood of the day. I have so many different things going I don't think if I lived to 100 I could finish all of them so I don't even try. Hope you get all yours caught up but if you are like me I doubt that will ever happen. Keep us updated with the progress. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 11:34:37 am »
Nice knife, well done. Ya I have a ton of unfinished projects, but I kind of like it that way, when I get to my shop I just look around and start working on what ever strikes me at the time. I go from one thing to another depending on the mood of the day. I have so many different things going I don't think if I lived to 100 I could finish all of them so I don't even try. Hope you get all yours caught up but if you are like me I doubt that will ever happen. Keep us updated with the progress. ;) :)
 Pappy

Pappy that's my way of looking at it to. I figure maybe the good lord will see that I still have so many projects to finish he'll decide to let me hang around a little longer. Probably have to keep finishing a few from time to time though.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline SLIMBOB

• Deplorable Slim
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2019, 05:47:06 am »
Same here, exactly.  I had 3 bows going before I finished this last one.  Often I would go out to work on one and instead work on one or both of the others.  Just what interested me for the day.  Love the knife! 
Liberty, In God We Trust, E Pluribus Unum.  Distinctly American Values.