Author Topic: 20 deer hunting tips  (Read 1222 times)

Offline BrianS

20 deer hunting tips
« on: September 10, 2019, 06:51:29 am »
Recently, my Grandson Michael took his Hunter Safety Course and he now has his hunting licence. Michael just starting out brought back memories of when I started hunting deer 46 years ago. Back then I had no Family Member or other Mentor to help me learn to hunt deer. I was clueless and basically just took my gun for a walk in the woods. The only info available was from a few magazines (which I did not buy because of lack of funds). It took a few years before I got a deer and it was a wonder I did not quit hunting. Truth is if I had all of the other pursuits that a kid does now, I probably would have quit hunting.
I have been fooling around making Youtube videos for a bit so I decided to make a deer hunting tip video for a beginning hunter. I am blessed now to know many excellent hunters who consistently get deer, so I asked each of them if they had one short tip or trait to pass along to a brand new young deer hunter what would it be? Please remember these tips are very basic and meant for someone with no experience hunting deer in our Northeast region of the Country. Here is the link to the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qUj8Wm_6eQ

Offline JEB

Re: 20 deer hunting tips
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 07:02:25 am »
Very good video Brian. Thanks for posting.