Author Topic: How do you order From TSA  (Read 3613 times)

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
How do you order From TSA
« on: September 17, 2019, 08:18:01 am »
I go on the website but i see no order button or anyway to order. how do i order?
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Offline backwoodsguy

Re: How do you order From TSA
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 09:03:28 am »
Deerhunter,
  Excuse my ignorance but what does TSA stand for. Abbreviations for websites sometimes confuse me.

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 09:28:27 am »
Oh don't worry Backwoodsguy! I had no idea what these guys were talking about either! It means True Shaft Archery and it is arguably one of the best places to buy shafts. He is also a person on PA that represents TSA.
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 09:31:34 am »
Wayne checks in here, send him a PM and ask. Couldn't talk to a nicer guy.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 09:46:28 am »
Call them

True Shaft Archery

P.O.Box 245

Port Clements

V0T 1R0

Canada

1-250 557 2434

int: 00-1-250 557 2434

info@trueshaftarchery.com
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 11:20:44 am »
Like Pearlie said, call or pm.  They have apparently been busier than a one armed paper hanger doing some retooling.
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline TSA

• www.trueshaftarchery.com
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 11:13:33 am »
hi folk,
sorry i missed this for so long, i never seem get time to stop and do the slower things in life anymore.
 Like just dropping in and reading what folk are doing.

We purposefully dont have an online store, because many folk, not all, mind you, but many folk are not quite sure exactly what they need, or how it meshes with what we have, in order to get a good setup.
i really like to talk to people, one: because i love talking archery, and two: because i want to make absolutely sure they  get exactly the right product for them.
I truly apologize for the inconvenience, but we view ourselves more as a service enterprise, rather than a simple retail outlet.

our email is , info@trueshaftarchery.com,  you can email directly, or you can go onto the website and use the "contact us" form, and we get that straight away.
Alternatively you can call at 1 250 557 2434- all hours, or drop me an email, with your no. and a time most convenient for you, and i will be happy to drop you a line!!

Folk are right, we are hectically busy right now, we currently have a new Millwright in our employ, and are frantically building new and additional machinery. Demand has exceeded our wildest expectations, and are trying our hardest to gear up to this, and meet the demand, whilst maintaining our quality controls and standards.
Nothing in this micro industry, works with  off the shelf equipment, we have to develop and build all the equipment, with many rebuilds and attempts until we get the machine  right.

We are right on the cusp of revealing a new product line, that will be a major game changer for us and fellow shooters, but please bear with us, wont be long now. We will be sure to announce the new products on here as soon as they are flowing smoothly.

Many thanks all!
and thanks for one of the greatest on line forums around, such a pleasure to stop in, when everything seems to have become so "social media" orientated in our high speed world of today!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 01:08:03 pm »
Wayne, glad to hear your business and R&D are going gangbusters. Looking forward to seeing what's new at TSA.   :OK   (SH)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline TSA

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 01:20:08 pm »
yup, we are just itchin' to let the cat outta the bag  (-S

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 12:32:36 am »
Glad to hear everything is chaotic!  Keeps you on your toes!  Hopefully all is progressing somewhat smoothly, instead of willie-niilie!
Hawkdancer   Sent a pm
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 05:44:15 pm »
Demand has exceeded our wildest expectations, and are trying our hardest to gear up to this, and meet the demand, whilst maintaining our quality controls and standards.

Wah, wah, wah, is that all you do is complain?  >:D

Kidding, that's the best kind of problem to have and i am really happy for you!  I'm looking forward to hearing about the new stuff, too, Wayne. Good luck to everyone at TSA!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline TSA

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 08:40:34 pm »
lol ;D ;D
many thanks 8)