Author Topic: Area 51 Raid??!!  (Read 5338 times)

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
Re: Area 51 Raid??!!
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2019, 04:31:21 pm »
We live in an infinite universe and we're the only life forms!? Nahhh i dont buy it.
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2019, 06:30:30 am »
I don't really care as long as they don't land on the farm, even though I have had some pretty strange creatures land there before. Seems it happens every year in May.  ;) :) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2019, 07:52:35 am »
I have seen a UFO first hand, no doubt about it, it was quite spectacular when it decided to leave at warp speed.

I have two airline pilot friends, one is now deceased, both saw UFOs, Colene wouldn't elaborate but Robert told me the whole story.

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2019, 12:40:41 pm »
I want to believe.

Offline sleek

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2019, 01:06:59 pm »
I have seen a UFO first hand, no doubt about it, it was quite spectacular when it decided to leave at warp speed.

I have two airline pilot friends, one is now deceased, both saw UFOs, Colene wouldn't elaborate but Robert told me the whole story.

How far away was it? did you get a good look?
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2019, 03:55:38 pm »
About 200 yards across a hay field, it was night time and what I saw was a sphere of light about the size of a car. It drifted silently across the back of the field to a creek bottom that bordered the field and left. We are talking Star Trek warp speed left, in the blink of an eye it was a small speck about 10,000 feet up.

I was a helicopter crewchief in the Army so I know aircraft and altitude, this craft wasn't from this world.

Offline sleek

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2019, 04:11:22 pm »
About 200 yards across a hay field, it was night time and what I saw was a sphere of light about the size of a car. It drifted silently across the back of the field to a creek bottom that bordered the field and left. We are talking Star Trek warp speed left, in the blink of an eye it was a small speck about 10,000 feet up.

I was a helicopter crewchief in the Army so I know aircraft and altitude, this craft wasn't from this world.

They've gone plaid!

Sorry,  movie reference...

That's pretty fascinating.  Two thing always stand out to me about folks stories on these things. Thet always mention the lights, and its speed. Being that close Eric, were you able to see any structure,  color, or metal? Or was it more of a, holy cow what Is that, and you werent exactly looking for details?

Also I wonder how any life form that requires blood pressure to exist can handle those accelerations. 

Offline Woodely

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2019, 04:20:28 pm »
Don't care what anybody says but when you actually witness strange UFO's  flying at supersonic speeds it makes one wonder whats out there  ?

I have mixed opinions on this. I stay open minded, but, skeptical....

What have you seen?

2 strange lights about 20,000 feet or so,  they flew towards each other and stayed for a few seconds, they then zig zagged a few times and took off at  supersonic speeds.  I know what I saw and only saw this once in my life.

Check out this Website,  just type this in Google. THE NATIONAL UFO REPORTING CENTER
It will blow you away..!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 04:28:54 pm by Woodely »
"Doing bad work is an exercise in futility, but honestly making mistakes is trying your best."

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2019, 07:15:25 am »
No detail, just a light, I had parked my truck on the side of the road and was walking toward it when it decided to leave.

My best friend and the most honest man I know never mentioned seeing a UFO until I said I saw one, he said he had seen two. The first one he saw was hovering over a horse training ring on a county road at about 11 PM. He saw it on his way home from the aluminum plant after working an evening shift.

He said he stopped his truck and got out to take a look. The one he saw had flashing red and green lights around its perimeter and was emitting a hum that he said vibrated to his core.

He watched it for a minute of so and then it left, he was no more than 50 yards from it. He said it left at star trek warp speed like mine had.

I asked him how big it was, he said it was as big as an gymnasium.

He said the other one he and his wife saw was a sphere of light like I had seen that shadowed his car on a back road. It was out in a cornfield and ran parallel to him for a hundred yards or so then it left, and yep, again star trek warp speed left.

Offline sleek

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2019, 09:10:38 am »
At those accelerations,  no way any life form is on there that depends on blood pressure. They would die.

Offline sleek

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2019, 10:05:16 am »
Well, I take that back. If they have a gravity generator,  perhaps they have a way to keep acceleration forces inside down to 1G,  and if that's the case, the gravity generator would also be its propulsion system.  Maybe it compresses a dense mass very quickly in a pulse, which sends out a gravity wave, and they are able to surf that wave outwards, keeping G forces inside at normal levels. It could explain the hum often mentioned.  It's not an audible one, but one felt through the manipulation of gravity around.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 05:41:30 pm by sleek »

Offline sleek

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2019, 10:30:34 am »
Think of it as a rail gun... only with gravity

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2019, 12:45:52 pm »
Very interesting that almost all sightings are after dark!  Of course, that makes the lights more visible, and noticeable.  Interesting!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2019, 01:50:54 pm »
The government/military knows better than to fly test crafts in day light. No coincidence at all.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2019, 05:36:00 pm »
The Truth Is Out There...
 ;)