Author Topic: BOM Hats  (Read 26126 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: BOM Hats
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 09:56:40 am »
will y'all get in line, please? 
Come on Marius, it's just a quick flight to Nashville and I'm sure Knothead will be glad to pick you up and deliver you to join in with the rest of us bowyering junkies. ;D  You can pick up your "authors cap"...

With Pappy's permission I'll hang your cap up where it will be safe waiting your arrival whenever that might be. ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Dustybaer

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2008, 10:50:24 am »
With Pappy's permission I'll hang your cap up where it will be safe waiting your arrival whenever that might be. ;)

that is very kind of you, greg.  that way, maybe you guys will think of me, while you pass the mason jar arround ;o)  tell you what:  on 3 May, at midnight CET, which should be 18:00 your time (or 6 PM, for the civilian population  ;D ) I will raise my beer and toast to everbody present at the classic.  i hope y'all have your favorite drink in your hand by then  ;D and toast back.

by the way, it should be two caps  ;D

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 11:19:32 am »
I guess justin and Frank both have to come now. ;D Sarah I pretty sure Cody wrote it.  ;) :)
   Pappy
Hey now, he made the bow and got the BOM hat, don't try to steal my 3 seconds of fame.  He already wont let me forget he won BOM and I didn't.  He is pretty proud of that BOM hat though.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Manager

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 11:51:32 am »
Justin and Marius...

All you two have to do is come and you will get both sets of hats......

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2008, 12:03:39 am »
Keep mine free from dust for another year if that is the deal.  Due to injuries suffered at work I'm not going anywhere in the near future. I couldn't shoot or build a bow if I wanted. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline david w.

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2008, 01:17:47 am »
can i just have a hat? ;D
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo