Author Topic: My bayou Ben bow  (Read 2432 times)

Offline bushboy

My bayou Ben bow
« on: October 31, 2019, 05:24:50 pm »
Such a cool bendy and oozing with character!shoots great and I couldn't be happier to add kit to my collection!the tiller is perfect so I wasn't scared to pull her back.thank you Ben,much appreciated!bush!
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: My bayou Ben bow
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 10:04:56 pm »
Looks like a nice bow, bushboy.  congrats!   :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bassman

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 03:40:05 am »
That bow is very well done. Hope it gives you years of service which it looks like it will.Good shooting, and hunting.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 05:59:34 am »
Really like that one. Glad to see you guys getting your trade bows and posting them. Nice work everyone.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 06:05:13 am »
  Congrats Bush! That is one sweet bendy...What do you think of the performance? Ben nocked that one out the park...
                                                                                                                                                                            Don
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline Swampman

• Primitive Archer subscription number PM109299
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 06:36:53 am »
The bend looks great on that one.  Looks like a fun bow to shoot and it blends in with the north country! 

I am glad you participated in the trade this year Bushy.  You built a great bow and got a great bow.

Offline Bayou Ben

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 08:40:59 am »
Glad it made it's long journey safely!
I wanted to make something for you Rob that was unique.  The live oak was harvested on my family's property, and the redfish was caught in the marsh 1/2 hr drive from my house.  Hopefully this deep south Louisiana bow can handle the Canadian cold!  I know I couldn't. 
It was a fun/challenging build.  I hope you enjoy it. 
I look forward to seeing your trade bow all dressed up.   :OK