Author Topic: Can you see him?  (Read 4128 times)

Offline DC

Re: Can you see him?
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2019, 11:16:30 am »
I was close but I wasn't seeing him. I'f i'd shot at what I was looking at I would  have hit him in the knee. I see him now :D

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 12:05:40 pm »
He would be very safe from me!  I had to look three times after you pointed him out! 
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 12:13:45 pm »
I saw him... but i second guessed myself.  :P :)
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2019, 12:14:12 pm »
I was close but I wasn't seeing him. I'f i'd shot at what I was looking at I would  have hit him in the knee. I see him now :D

If I didn't know where he was I probably wouldn't see him either. Pearl had it right though. The black off his tail shows up best, but even it has a blotch of snow smack dab in the middle of it. I wish I could figure out how to get a frame from video and post it. Just not that tech savvy.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2019, 12:17:12 pm »
here you go, i think this is easier to see.
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2019, 12:29:25 pm »
If you put a dot in the center of that circle it'd be right at the base of his tail. I couldn't get my phone camera to zoom in and I should have held it a little higher. I didn't have any more cover than he did. I did have a blanket that was kind of a dirty white color with brown gray and tan markings on it. And the snow was starting to accumulate on it. He never saw me but when he did leave the cover he walked around my little pond to my downwind side. He presented me a great shot one step before he caught my scent. It was interesting to watch the lightbulb turn on. His ears went up and he was gone.
Bjrogg

Offline DC

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2019, 01:47:38 pm »
When you're posting these "where is it pics" you don't want to centre the object of interest. First thing I do is look all around the middle.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2019, 02:07:57 pm »
When you're posting these "where is it pics" you don't want to centre the object of interest. First thing I do is look all around the middle.

I know that's always our natural way of taking a picture. Honestly when I took this picture I couldn't even see him on my screen. I just clicked about three pictures and then took a short video. It wasn't as much fun as shooting him with my selfbow but it was still pretty cool. And I did really enjoy the encounter.
Bjrogg

Offline bassman

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2019, 04:32:11 pm »
I made him out. Look at George Washington in the upper right hand corner of the picture./'''']=--[]'//????????

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2019, 01:01:37 pm »
I made him out. Look at George Washington in the upper right hand corner of the picture./'''']=--[]'//????????

Lol. Might be easier to find old George in there than that little spike horn. Especially if you helped drink some wine.
Bjrogg