Author Topic: The Bone Creek Hunt video  (Read 1212 times)

Offline BrianS

The Bone Creek Hunt video
« on: November 29, 2019, 09:09:12 pm »
A short video about a recent hunt at Bone Creek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLu4k1tTxxg

Offline BrianS

Re: The Bone Creek Hunt video
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 09:39:55 am »
Never thought making these short videos would be so enjoyable but I am having a good time making them. Currently working on a new video about blinds and stands. I contacted a bunch of my friends and I have been receiving some great pictures of their blinds and stands along with the names they have gotten over the years. I hope to have it finished up in a week or two and published to Youtube. If any PA Member has a picture of a blind or stand that they think would be of interest to be included in the video. Contact me via a PM. I do not make any money off these videos so I can not pay for any pictures. Do not need pictures with People just the blinds and stands. I will not include locations or names.
Take care,
Brian

Offline BrianS

Re: The Bone Creek Hunt video
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 08:16:18 am »
Received some pictures for the new video including a way cool picture of a ground blind made from a reclaimed field stone foundation. The Hunter calls it the Castle! I have four more hunters who promised pictures of their stands and blinds this weekend when they get out hunting, in addition to the eighteen I already have. It is really fun to see some of the stands and blinds and hear the stories about them.
Take care Everyone,
Brian