Author Topic: Home Page articles  (Read 17535 times)

Offline JohnL

Home Page articles
« on: December 18, 2019, 08:17:39 am »
Hey everyone,

I've been wondering for some time, why the magazine articles highlighted on the PA home page have not changed or been updated for many months now.  I used to enjoy reading the featured articles there, as they were updated periodically, because I do not have a subscription to the printed magazine.  Did I miss some change in the online format? -Are the articles being provided in a different place on the PA site, now?

–John

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: Home Page articles
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 11:02:49 pm »
Hey everyone,

I've been wondering for some time, why the magazine articles highlighted on the PA home page have not changed or been updated for many months now.  I used to enjoy reading the featured articles there, as they were updated periodically, because I do not have a subscription to the printed magazine.  Did I miss some change in the online format? -Are the articles being provided in a different place on the PA site, now?

–John
John,
We have been slowly changing our website.  We moved to a different shopping cart which was out first upgrade.  that was done to provide stricter security measures for our clients when they made purchases.  We will be eventually moving the homepage over which will allow for article changes but right now for that transition, it have had to put that part on hold.  We do appreciate that you noticed. 
Marie
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline JohnL

Re: Home Page articles
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 07:14:06 am »
Rite-on.
Thanx for the reply.

–John