Main Discussion Area > Cave Men only "Oooga Booga"

Did cavemen have 'busy' minds like ours?

(1/4) > >>

TovinoThomas:
our minds are always bouncing from thought to thought, considering that we are more intellectual compared to cavemen, did their minds do the same thing?whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

Azmdted:
Assuming that you're talking about homo sapiens, rather than Neanderthals or other early man species, I wouldn't for a second assume that we are more intellectual than they were.  I believe that on average their minds were probably processing far more than the average mind of today.  Their life depended on it as opposed to the 'high score' many use their brains and thumbs for today.

wstanley:
Cavemen? Are you talking Homoerectus, habilis, etc....

The fact that "homosapiens" left Africa and populated most of the world in about 100,000 years, then yeah I would say we were constantly bouncing around.

As far as I can remember we became "modern" about 150,000-200,000 years ago. We would have had the same brain size and looked just the same.

Don't doubt early man was a "scientist" that build the framework for those later: capturing fire, medicines, procuring foods and making them edible, travel/ navigation, and simply surviving.

Will Tell:
If they didn't we wouldn't be having this conversation we'd be Dinosaur crap.

willie:
rather than supposing how some one may have thought in the past, lets look at what many modern men may be losing or missing.

seems to me that many modern people have become complacent with their powers of observation or awareness of the surrounding conditions

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version