Author Topic: Happy St. Patrick's Day!  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Hawkdancer

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
« on: March 17, 2020, 04:48:56 pm »
To All!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Ta Douc Ardu!  Go mahir is go gahrir!  Raise your drink!  (A Toast) May you live long and may you wear it out!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 08:54:24 pm »
Back at you, Jerry. I'm about 57% Irish with a little English and a few drops of Arcadian French. It's been a quiet St Patrick's Day.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 09:29:23 pm »
Just finished watching "The Quiet Man" for the umpteenth time. I'd toast ya with some whisky but might need to drive to town tonight on short notice so.... O:)

Offline WhistlingBadger

• Future Expert
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 08:37:56 am »
Happy Irish Day, guys.  It's late (I've been up to my neck trying to do my job on-line), but here are a couple tunes to help you get in the mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s9vtF9gRzo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmqlEqsVF2Y
Thomas
Lander, Wyoming
"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.
Travel too fast, and you miss all you are traveling for."
~Louis L'Amour

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 11:39:28 am »
Thank you all for the Green Day wishes. We had a little storm blow through. dropped about 4 inches at the house. Had family and friends over for dinner. Back to kinda work today. With National Park sites closing visitor centers and lodging things are kind weird around here. I also got an e-mail about the USFS putting a ban on gathering obsidian from the Warner Mountains in CA and the BLM considering a ban for Glass Buttes in Oregon! ALL personal and commercial gathering. Weather permitting, I still have outside work to do at work.