Author Topic: Looky what I got in the mail  (Read 3233 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Looky what I got in the mail
« on: June 13, 2020, 04:33:51 pm »
I drove out to the mailbox this afternoon. In the mail box was an interesting package. When I got home and the wrapping paper off there was a Dom Perignon box and inside that was this...

...and 6 cakes of fresh South Dakota bees wax. The fragrance of the bees wax is incredible. My guess is buckwheat.
Thanks John. I will cherish this beautiful horn along with the equally beautiful Kelsey Lowden hand woven strap forever.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline chamookman

Re: Looky what I got in the mail
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 01:36:41 am »
 Wow - NICE ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 06:36:03 am »
Yeah, Bob. I was very pleased with it. JW did beautiful work with this horn and the hand woven strap really sets it off.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 01:31:14 pm »
Very nice JW & Pat

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 06:42:55 pm »
I have some more weaving to order from her. Gonna wait a bit as she just got married.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 07:24:54 pm »
Beautiful work, John.  I saw some of the things you had done for Eddie.  Well done!
1’—>1’