Author Topic: Struggling to figuring out what arrows to use.  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Fox

Struggling to figuring out what arrows to use.
« on: April 26, 2020, 02:05:06 pm »
So i need advice on a arrow set up.. i think i want to use khans tonkin cane shafts but not tottaly sure..  i would like to have  a few broad heads and blunts  and target points..
 So what do all of you use for your shafts, broad heads, target points and blunts? Thanks

-Fox
Why must we make simple things so complicated?

Offline Todd Mathis

Re: Struggling to figuring out what arrows to use.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 03:12:37 pm »
So i need advice on a arrow set up.. i think i want to use khans tonkin cane shafts but not tottaly sure..  i would like to have  a few broad heads and blunts  and target points..
 So what do all of you use for your shafts, broad heads, target points and blunts? Thanks

-Fox
I should probably not comment because I'd love to sell you those shafts.  But you can use outserts as well as glue - on heads, and then there are the black arrows which will accomodate the broad heads.  I am toying with the idea of putting on Judo points or blunts too.  If the spine is a bit higher, the shaft will be a bit thicker, and this is worth trying with the black arrows.  I know I have done this with outsert "screw in" type of set up, but it is butt ugly in my opinion.  Todd at Khansarrows.