Author Topic: Some cain arra's for the Classic.  (Read 15469 times)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: Some cain arra's for the Classic.
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 01:07:08 am »
Great looking arrows. I don't think I would shoot those pretty things at Pippy's place.  He has some kind of voodoo stuff that makes arrows get lost in the underbrush. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Dustybaer

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 02:48:20 am »
very nice arrows.  i like the cresting.  wonder how the mix of goose and turkey will affect the flight.  please keep us posted an their performance.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 08:24:48 am »
Look like they will work to me Paul, I made 13 up for the Classic down to 11 already :(
If we run out I bet we could stage a midnight raid on Pat B's encampment and liberate a few >:D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Little John

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 09:41:52 am »
I like the  target points I make for cane arrows but don't use them too much as mostly I will use trade points or stone. They work without needing a foreshaft and are very classy. I will let you guess for a week, see ya there.   kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 10:20:16 am »
Kenneth, I have one cane arrow made up with one of your cane practice points. It works great!     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 10:49:54 am »
Justin, if these fly anything like the golf balls I've hit - I'll be beating the brush day and night :D. I'll keep an eye on that Marius, but the only thing I have to compare to is buzzard. Arra making is new to me like most all of this stuff - I just hope I can get a shooter or two out of the bunch ::).
 Figure if we loose all of ours the first day Dana - everyone would be glad to give up a few of their own so we can keep on shootin >:D ;D..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 10:52:30 am »
Yea, Cowboy. Keep thinking that!  I wouldn't bet the ranch if I were you. ;)    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline DanaM

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 11:00:42 am »
What happened to the Southern Hospitality i've heard so much about ??? ::) ;)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 11:03:04 am »
I guess you are gonna find out!  ;D ;)       Pat

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 11:10:21 am »
Dana - looks like that liberation thing you were talking about may be our best course of action :D ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 11:15:12 am »
We will just ply him with moonshine and after he's down we can go shopping, bet he has other stuff we could use >:D

Manistique, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 11:57:48 am »
OH please don't make me drink that devil's brew! ::)    Pat

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 10:39:49 pm »
Justin, if these fly anything like the golf balls I've hit - I'll be beating the brush day and night :D.
You know what they say, "It takes a lot of balls to golf like I do."  ;D

We will just ply him with moonshine and after he's down we can go shopping, bet he has other stuff we could use >:D
You are going to need a new tactic.  I saw Pat with that stuff last year. He was still the last one concious.  Now if you can get out of bed at 5:00 AM you only have to deal with Pappy. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline DanaM

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 10:50:06 pm »
Justain 5 AM is my normal wake up time ;D Of course  I am usually in bed at 9 or 10 :o ::)
Ahh well I'm sure I can sneak in during daylight and borrow a few ::) :P

Manistique, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 11:14:23 pm »
  Pat, I'll watch your back while you pass that 'shine to me. I'll be shooting Art Butner Primo's. They will be guarded well.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?