Author Topic: Kevin Raybould aka Buffalo Gobbler video interview  (Read 1005 times)

Offline BrianS

Kevin Raybould aka Buffalo Gobbler video interview
« on: May 23, 2020, 05:50:49 pm »
I am sure many of the readers of PA and the Members of this Message Board know Kevin aka Buffalo Gobbler. Here is the link to a interview video with Kevin. We put it together remotely due to social distance and all that stuff.
Have a good one,
Brian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOapX-NoN_k

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Kevin Raybould aka Buffalo Gobbler video interview
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 02:27:07 pm »
Nice interview, he is a good one for sure. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BrianS

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 05:09:18 am »
I just became aware that I left out part of the interview in the finished video. Sorry about that. Kevin sent me the video clip he filmed and somehow I left it out when I edited it. I've been running on empty with very little sleep for the past several weeks due to taking care of my Mother and I just plain goofed up. I am hoping things start getting a little back to normal as she improves. I have someone giving me a little break Saturday and Sunday, so with fingers crossed, I may be able to get out fishing or something. Count your blessings, enjoy the good times and make the best of your time as it can all change in a blink of a eye.
Take care and stay safe,
brian

Offline BrianS

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 11:57:57 am »
I would like to let Kevin know that I am sorry for my omission. Here is the link to the complete interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63gDCVpuqY
Take care,
Brian

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 01:35:50 pm »
Glad to see someone got an interview with Buffalo Gobbler. He deserves it.  :OK   8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC