Author Topic: Whose shooting SB @ IBO TO 2020  (Read 1468 times)

Offline HH~

Whose shooting SB @ IBO TO 2020
« on: June 14, 2020, 11:46:00 am »
Whose coming to shoot their rigs at Twin Oaks for IBO Trad Worlds and of course Arvin's Selfbow Shootdown?

Think this was 2016 Finals with Charles Bob and myself with Arvin and CD Archery guys who put it on.

HH~
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Whose shooting SB @ IBO TO 2020
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 01:22:50 pm »
I will be there. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline HH~

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 05:54:52 pm »
Thinkin everyone in that photo will be there, God Willin.

Hedge~

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 05:19:13 am »
Ya I am sure they will, not sure why most on PA aren't interested :-\  but we will have a few form here I am sure.I know Arvin will be there,he has donated a very nice bow to auction off as well as sponsoring the self bow shoot down event which is fun to watch./ Always have a pretty good showing of self bows and that always makes me smile. :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline HH~

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 08:15:34 pm »
I know Kurt will shoot his bow he built at TO. Goob will shoot, Taul prolly and the Texas-OK selfbow men I know will be in the thick of it.

I want to see how long I can stay in with the Carbon Limbed bows in Last Man Standing. It got lonely standing in the last couple groups with Only Carbon and glass bows last summer in WV. Guess they were thinking "how can this wooden stick still hanging with $2500 bows"? That Stick made enough in that shoot down to pay for my entire trip. Guess that stick earned its keep.

HH~
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 05:51:42 am by HedgeHunter »

Offline HH~

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 07:07:34 pm »
Outlaw

Yer comin to shoot right? We keep an eyeball out fer ya!

H

Offline HH~

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 05:45:06 pm »
Campers rollin in to the holler!

Shawn~

Offline HH~

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2020, 12:54:33 pm »
Prolly one of best Thursday attendance for IBO i have ever seen.

Good time. Seen the Hedge Outlaw sitting in the shade of the Whiskey Camp a couple times.

Had to jerk a half hitch in a monkee on Thursday but he’ll get straightened out. Volunteers!

Great course layouts, great folks. Shot with Kenny Cartwright, Rob Garcia, and Tenn Eddie .

Good times.

Hedge~

Offline HH~

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2020, 05:41:34 am »
Had 40 guys and gals shoot Selbow challenge. The most ever!!! The Selfbow is here to stay. Great to see so many selfbows on such a big stage for the public to see how well they can shoot.

If you did not make this event at the Mecca of American Selfbows    You really missed out. Some events are about building and scraping. This event is about SHOOTING and after al,l once a bow completed and looks all prutyied up its time to see how your work performs against other bowyers products. Cuz the next event is hanging it up on a limb and using it to feed your clan!

HH~

Offline HH~

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2020, 06:32:45 pm »
Tennessee really showed out at Trad Worlds. Tenn shooters made podium in a bunch of events. One hecka good shoot.

Thanks to TOBH for a premier job!

Hedge~