Author Topic: Tether ball on the swing  (Read 15673 times)

Offline recurve shooter

Re: Tether ball on the swing
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2008, 11:59:19 pm »
i aint got no swingin contraption, i just kick tha ball across tha yard and shoot at it. kinda replicates a jumped rabit, only a little slower. 8)
lets just shoot it

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 01:35:58 pm »
Once I had a big sand pit as a backstop, I hunged 1/2 dozen tennis balls on strings, all at different higths, that way I never shot the same target twice and if I hit I would have 2 or 3 shots at a moving target, I never shot so well as I did in those days, ......my shooting today that I have a regular target is way inferior than than.

pluss I could shoot a hge number of arrow in a raw without having to worrie about busting knocks ;D
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 08:09:55 pm »
thats a cool way to shoot. has anyone besides me found that doing things like, oh, i dont know, shooting your dad's can of beer of the edge of the table >:D much easyer to do that hit the same sized bullseye on a conventional target?
lets just shoot it

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 10:01:20 pm »
Absolutely !
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 10:09:30 pm »
i wonder why? i guess its got something to do whit the way your eyes percieve things. i duno. get andrea to try to explain it. she's a stinkin genious.
lets just shoot it

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 06:55:36 am »
I was going thru my albums to post some pictures, and found this one, not as good as the sand pit but this is an other way I did

NORTH SHORE, HAWAII