Author Topic: A Legend....still kickin  (Read 4893 times)

Offline huntertrapper

A Legend....still kickin
« on: April 28, 2008, 11:33:56 pm »
ron laclair. my hero. still at the age of like 70 somethin uses only primitive rifles and bows. here is a sight he has, bows and arrrows. just figured you guys would like to see the home page, a harvest he made this year, he has a website, its deleted off here now so not sure what to tell you guys... any info on what i can say moderators? ;D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 08:57:17 am by huntertrapper »
Modern Day Tramp

gene roberts

Re: A Legend....still kickin
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 01:04:20 am »
Dang

Offline Ryan_Gill_HuntPrimitive

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 06:38:32 pm »
find a hero who is a sponsor  ;)  hehe.
easy enough to find, anyone thats wants to see it can find it in 2 seconds if they look- Ryan
Formerly "twistedlimbs"
Gill's Primitive Archery and HuntPrimitive

Offline Cromm

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 07:27:46 pm »
Great!!!
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 07:34:36 pm »
You can give as much info about Ron or anyone else but you can not put up a website of a non sponsor. Anyone can send you a PM or e-mail and you can get them info that way to. We are just trying to keep sponsors happy. ;)     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 11:05:26 pm »
i didnt mean like everyone else is crap... i was just saying he is an old guy and still shoots stick bows and using flinters and has never used modern weapons, everyone else thats older is my hero too.... ;D
Modern Day Tramp

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 02:37:48 am »
 Hey "Old Guys Rule" My hero's are always old guys.As my best buddy says(He's a real,real old guy)  "Getting old aint for wimps !" They just put a pacemaker in him a couple of weeks ago,He's been out fishing for the last two days. I do not think he will go quietly into that sweet goodnight. Old guys are tough and smart.Good qualities in a hero.
 Keep to the good path huntertrapper, It's good to know there are young guys like you out there carrying on the traditions.  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline cheapshot

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 07:52:19 am »
Ron was the guest speaker at the Tennessee Traditional Archery Society this past march. It was great to meet him and his lovely wife Nancy. He gave a really interesting presentation. His rendition of The Ghost of Armstrong Creek is something everyone should hear.
He looked to be in great shape to me, regardless of his age. I sure wouldn't want to arm wrestle him. lol.

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 12:39:05 am »
he wrote the story on muzzleloadingforums.com, though you have to make a screen name to read it, ill copy and paste i alowed
Modern Day Tramp