Author Topic: novaculite blade  (Read 4610 times)

Offline paulc

Re: novaculite blade
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 08:54:55 am »
what's up with the coon?  Is that a hat or a pile of coon skin...or something else? Paul

gutpile

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2020, 09:39:30 am »
Thanks guys for the kind words...Paul that is my hat that I wear with my buckskins... I got to get a pic of the whole set up.. daughter is flight attendant and gone most of time... just haven't got one yet.. I smell like smoked backstraps but let me tell ya.. I have had deer even walk to me while heading in , hang around stand within 10 yards.. small 8 point I wasn't going to shoot anyway......I haven't been busted yet..knock on wood.. skeeters can't get through it either..lol... but they still love my bare hands and face though.... when I wear it I feel like I am back in time.. when the world was pure of God's beauty.. no political BS, no NBA, no NFL, no actors spewing their garbage... just nature at its best... even squeaked a coyote to me that was walking away... now that rascal busted me when I started to raise bow and draw.. I was still on ground in open too... wished I had made the set up a long time ago... really enjoy wearing it..gut 

Offline sleek

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2020, 11:10:50 am »
Thanks guys for the kind words...Paul that is my hat that I wear with my buckskins... I got to get a pic of the whole set up.. daughter is flight attendant and gone most of time... just haven't got one yet.. I smell like smoked backstraps but let me tell ya.. I have had deer even walk to me while heading in , hang around stand within 10 yards.. small 8 point I wasn't going to shoot anyway......I haven't been busted yet..knock on wood.. skeeters can't get through it either..lol... but they still love my bare hands and face though.... when I wear it I feel like I am back in time.. when the world was pure of God's beauty.. no political BS, no NBA, no NFL, no actors spewing their garbage... just nature at its best... even squeaked a coyote to me that was walking away... now that rascal busted me when I started to raise bow and draw.. I was still on ground in open too... wished I had made the set up a long time ago... really enjoy wearing it..gut

Well, I for one am on stand for more pics of this set up you got.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline paulc

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2020, 07:32:01 pm »
Sounds like a cool time gut. P

Offline WhistlingBadger

• Future Expert
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2020, 08:39:30 pm »
VERY nice looking knife, Gut!
Thomas
Lander, Wyoming
"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.
Travel too fast, and you miss all you are traveling for."
~Louis L'Amour