Author Topic: Anyone have old broadheads?  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Yooper Bowyer

• formerly Tradcraftsman
Anyone have old broadheads?
« on: October 20, 2020, 06:24:07 pm »
Any old broadheads or trade points out there? I have feathers, dacron, field tips, glass and horn beads, birch bark, and some other stuff.
So far I've just been using field tips, .38 casings, etc.  Before I start hunting I would like to be more familiar with hunting heads. 

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Anyone have old broadheads?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 09:55:32 pm »
I have trade points and commercial broadheads. Tell me about the antler and glass beads. Pics would help too.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Yooper Bowyer

• formerly Tradcraftsman
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 06:47:49 pm »
I can't get a photo small enough to post.

I have 100 red crow beads, 18 1" black horn beads, and ~6mm Tandy Leather brand beads in green, blue, transparent orange, clear, and transparent yellow.  A lot of these are in unopened packages of 50-72.  Maybe I'll trade some seed beads, but I'd need a pretty good deal to let them go.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 10:40:57 am »
Can you email pics to me of all the beads you want to trade with a size reference present. patbrennan863@gmail.com  and I'll email pics of the broadheads I want to trade. I know I have 6 Grizzly 160gr. I will trade. What is your email addy?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline JEB

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 10:57:34 am »
I have all kinds of them, Bear and a couple types of 3 blade.