Author Topic: 👋  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Jamie Leffler

👋
« on: November 19, 2020, 10:49:06 am »
Some local young knappers pulled my crippled old rear end out of my cave. Brought me back to where it all started. The old guys on here will remember me (and yes Patrick we are now old). Love seeing what y'all been doing. I'll be posting pics soon

Offline Hawkdancer

Re: 👋
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 11:04:49 am »
Welcome back, Jamie!  I'm a bit new here, and a duffer in most areas, always great to others work, though.  However, "old" is at least 40 years older than we are ever going to be.
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 11:43:57 am »
Welcome back Jamie!!! im pretty new here too. Learning a lot here and loving knapping! im kind of relieved that there was a post on the flintknapping board! i was about to post some here. Im super excited to see the pics you'll post!!!
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 12:21:09 pm »
Wow, Jamie.  Long time.  Glad to see you pop up...I always enjoyed your projects greatly.
1’—>1’

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 06:51:00 pm »
Nice to see ya back Jamie, Thought of you often and remember your 30 day hunter gather diet quest, I had a lot of thoughts on how much time each day was spent on gathering . Do you ever get to see the young guy from Long Island ( can't remember his name) , I met him  at I believe Pappys. Bob

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 11:34:12 am »
Welcome back, Jamie. I saw your uncle Fred yesterday and asked if he'd seen you.
Come back and visit some more. We miss you.  :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC