Author Topic: Vintage Broadheads Value Hill's Hornet, Lafond's Lightning, Hi Precision 1950's  (Read 2154 times)

Offline backwoodsguy

I thought some of you old time collectors might know the value of old points from the 1950's. Google pops up these websites that want to sell them to you from $25-75 at least that's the asking price on "The Great North West Trading Co.", "WorthPoint dot com" and "ArcheryTalk Forum". I've always been told by collectible sellers that things are only worth what you can sell something for. My thoughts are that you would be doing good to get $5-10 at the very most. I've never sold any antiques or collectibles for internet or book prices. Any comments???

Offline backwoodsguy

Surely someone has a comment. 136 People have looked and nothing has been said. I would like to run some of these broadheads thru the "Trading Post" but  my trades are based on what I consider fair and equal values. I know the value of sinew, brain tan, staves and snake skins ect. but nothing about either vintage broadheads or flint knapped tips.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
There are probably websites that will give you the values of vintage broadheads. I don't work trades the same as you do. The way I see it is if it is a good trade for you and it is a good trade for me then it is a good trade. Here on PA we don't put monetary values on things but work out trades between like minded members.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC