Author Topic: Sorry to be gone so long guys... But I'm finally back!  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Todd Mathis

Sorry to be gone so long guys... But I'm finally back!
« on: February 13, 2021, 09:42:02 am »
Life has been in an upheaval, and it was all I could do to manage all that and keep up with arrow orders...Life has now turned a corner again and I'm able to enjoy my life again.  I hope I didn't miss too much, but now that I've had both my covid shots, I'm gonna have a lot more fun!  Hope everyone else is ok.  So, if I want to go to some traditional archery rendevous, the ones where I'm most likely to meet people are going to be The denton hill event in August.  But isn't there a nice event in Tennessee (maybe even two in one week)?  Who can tell me about those events.  It would great to do a bit of traveling this summer.   Todd/khansarrows...

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Sorry to be gone so long guys... But I'm finally back!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 09:58:41 am »
Welcome back, Todd. Glad to hear you got both CoVid shots and your busy arrow business has kept you out of trouble.  The Tennessee Classic, near Nashville Tenn will be the last few days of April and the first of May, although folks usually show up the weekend before. I'm sure Pappy and the Twin Oaks gang will make you feel at home. Lots of PA folks will be there too.   :OK   :BB  -C-  (--)  (AT)  (R  (-S (W (W  (=)
Contact Pappy for more info.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 10:51:03 am by Pat B »
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Allyn T

• I'm addicted to information
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 12:03:34 pm »
Glad to see you on here! Working on a new bow since my last one didn't work out if all goes well I'll be ordering arrows in a week or so : )
In the woods I find my peace

Offline PaSteve

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 09:58:51 am »
Todd, it would be great to meet you at Denton Hill. There's a lot of archers there and once they see how nice your bamboo shafts and arrows are I think you'll definitely aquire more business. Pretty much all I shoot is your bamboo nowadays.  Looking forward to some warmer weather.
"It seems so much more obvious with bows than with other matters, that we are the guardians of the prize we seek." Dean Torges

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 04:19:59 pm »
Theres one up in Michigan called the Marshalls Primitive Rendezvous

Theres one in Missouri Called the MOJAM.

I hope to meet you at an event some time!

P.S.

Those arrows you sent me are still shooting!!! really good quality!
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Offline Todd Mathis

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2021, 04:46:31 am »
Welcome back, Todd. Glad to hear you got both CoVid shots and your busy arrow business has kept you out of trouble.  The Tennessee Classic, near Nashville Tenn will be the last few days of April and the first of May, although folks usually show up the weekend before. I'm sure Pappy and the Twin Oaks gang will make you feel at home. Lots of PA folks will be there too.   :OK   :BB  -C-  (--)  (AT)  (R  (-S (W (W  (=)
Contact Pappy for more info.
What is the easiest way to get hold of Pappy?  I know I was told once, but it has been a long time since I crawled out from under my rock!!   Gotta go have some fun!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2021, 09:31:27 am »
Here you go, Todd...

As of now the 23rd Classic will be held at Twinoaksbowhunters  on April 30 May 1st/2nd 2021, Address is 1079 Ashley rd. Chapmansboro,TN. 37035. It is off I 24 at exit 19 between Nashville and Clarksville,TN./Fort Campbell,KY. you can get more info /directions and description of what you are getting yourself into  ??? ;) :) :) at [twinoaksbowhunters.org] Cell 615-456-5961 home 931-362-3717, I will post a flyer as soon as I have it in my hands. Things could change as we all know but as of now make plans to be there , I think you will enjoy it. We make a few changes in how we do things because of the times but nothing that will take away for the event. Hope to see yall there.
 Pappy
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC