Author Topic: IBO Trad World  (Read 7553 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
IBO Trad World
« on: June 13, 2021, 06:45:16 pm »
TwinOaks will be hosting the IBO Traditional World at our club on July15/16/17/18 -2021. Hope yall can make it down. Their will be 60 targets on 2 30 target course for the IBO and 25 targets for the hunter Challenge, it's like 2 events in 1, you can shoot both or just 1, what even you want, awards for both. It not the TN. Classic but still lots of fun and lots of fine people show up to enjoy, hope you can make it. For info and directions  and things about the club go to [ twinoaksbowhunters.org] or call 615-456-5961, my cell. Hope to see yall there.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: IBO Trad World
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 12:42:51 am »
Pappy, I posted this on Trad Gang for you. I'll keep it up at the top too.   :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 08:12:24 am »
Thanks Pat, much appreciated. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline HH~

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 08:49:01 am »
Its the Big Boy shoot where the stubby fat pencil dont mean much. Gotta love that , plus you get to shoot with the best.

HH~
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 07:17:44 pm »
About 2 weeks, hope to see some of you self bows guys there, usually have a pretty good showing of self bows, get to see some good shooters and some beautiful work, that's always a pleasure. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline HH~

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2021, 01:48:53 pm »
Gonna be a Monster Event. Come with yer game face selfbow men and women. Gonna need it. May have the 1st woman ever shooting in mens Selfbow Class. Hope yer ready boys?

Shawn~

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline HH~

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2021, 09:06:33 am »
Today is the day. Pullout the selfbow came see whatcha got! 2021 IBO Trads worlds the Nations best assemble to do Archery battle. Smells like Victory.

HH~

Offline HH~

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2021, 08:53:59 pm »
Talked to Beau today. Biggest Thursday sign up ever for Hunters Challange.
Purty hot today, good time. Had guys from Texas building bows with me which is real unusual for IBO. We made some good headway too.

HH~

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 09:08:56 pm »
Good to see Tony got on podium.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2021, 08:15:59 am »
Yep, Tony can really shoot and a great guy to boot. Had a great time and it turned out very good, good numbers and seemed everyone had a great time. I post some pictures on Life is Good. Thanks for all that came and the self bow is really growing, so I am loving that. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good