Author Topic: Second jab complications  (Read 7179 times)

Offline Yooper Bowyer

• formerly Tradcraftsman
Re: Second jab complications
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2021, 06:47:16 pm »

All recent COVID deaths have been among un-vaccinated people.

With all due respect, this is unproven informations, hearsay or half-thruth as far as I know.

Offline Gimlis Ghost

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2021, 11:51:42 pm »

All recent COVID deaths have been among un-vaccinated people.

With all due respect, this is unproven informations, hearsay or half-thruth as far as I know.

Well the Director of the Center for Disease Control puts the percentage at 99.5%.
Several states reported zero deaths among vaccinated patients in June.

Fact remains that if vaccinated you are highly unlikely to develop symptoms if infected and extremely unlikely to die from the disease.

I remain leery of any vaccine till hundreds of thousands have taken it without major side effects. I missed out on the Swine Flu vaccine and count myself lucky since many people ended up paralyzed by that defective vaccine.
The first run of Polio vaccine was also defective and caused thousands of vaccinated children to develop the disease.

Offline GlisGlis

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2021, 05:09:20 am »
Mask have never been proven to prevent viruses.

there are many types of masks
there are many studies that shows that the medic type of masks clearly reduce the sars-cov-2 virus transmission
it's also pretty clear that not all mask are equally effective and that the effectiveness is greatly diminished by incorrect use

The vaccine doesn't stop transmission so if you're getting it for public duty don't
that was my concern too but it seems that the vaccines (maybe some more than other)  actually also reduce the chance you can spread the virus.
there are studies on this topic too
for example have a look at this report (add https://   )     www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/new-data-on-covid-19-transmission-by-vaccinated-individuals.html

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2021, 08:47:06 am »
Mask have never been proven to prevent viruses.

there are many types of masks
there are many studies that shows that the medic type of masks clearly reduce the sars-cov-2 virus transmission
it's also pretty clear that not all mask are equally effective and that the effectiveness is greatly diminished by incorrect use

The vaccine doesn't stop transmission so if you're getting it for public duty don't
that was my concern too but it seems that the vaccines (maybe some more than other)  actually also reduce the chance you can spread the virus.
there are studies on this topic too
for example have a look at this report (add https://   )     www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/new-data-on-covid-19-transmission-by-vaccinated-individuals.html

Yes saw many people wear their mask like the guy in top left picture...idiots.  My wife finds she has a hard time breathing with her mask on but she still wears it properly when she goes out.
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline Allyn T

• I'm addicted to information
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2021, 08:50:49 am »
I have no doubt that recent covid deaths are from unvaccinated, the vaccine is made for that exact reason, to prevent death. Glisglis you are correct, The vaccine does help prevent the spread of infection. I helped get this thread off the topic of side effects and I apologize for that. Back to my neighbor, she was given steroid treatments and within a few weeks she shed all the water weight and was back down to her original weight. I don't think there were any long term lasting side effects from her condition
In the woods I find my peace

Offline HH~

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2021, 08:52:22 am »
purty sure doc says you had D Varient. I will never wear another mask. Had Vaccine and CV -19. Why would anyone who's had the Wuhan wear a mask? They basically are now immune?

This little guys mask looks a little like well, you get it

Shawn~
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 08:59:24 am by HH~ »
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2021, 09:09:36 am »
I don't know if there is anyone else in this group like I am but I am a side effects person, I get side effects from every prescription medicine out there, some of them pretty severe, all of them intolerable over the long run.

I don't take any prescription medication at the present for my various old age ailments, I would rather die early from the my issues than suffer the serious side effects from all the prescription meds doctors say I need, I am almost 74.

For this reason I am not getting jabbed, my son who carries my genes had a really rough time with his Maderna shots. I am pretty sure with my track record a covid vaccination would have disastrous results for me.

Here is an example; I had a couple of heart stents 5 years ago, I was supposed to take blood thinners for a year after the procedure. The first one I was prescribed was Plavix which I am sure would have killed me had I continued to take it, I could run my fingernail lightly down my arm and bleed though my skin, I had 3 or 4 gusher nose bleeds a day, sometimes at night, very embarrassing out in public. The next one I tried was slightly better but made me so nervous I couldn't sleep at night, the third was even better but still caused me a lot of issues, I tolerated it for 6 months and quit it as well.

Most of medications that I have tried I would drop within the first week, I couldn't stand the side effects.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 09:15:57 am by Eric Krewson »

Offline HH~

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2021, 10:37:10 am »
Phil Valentine a local Nashville radio guy here. Did not get Vax’d. So, he made a plan if he caught the man made Virus. His docs would not help him with his therapeutic plan if he got it.
He found a good Doc that believed in therapeutics and would give him Ivermectin. Well, he got the Covid. Had been takin plenty Vitamin D and went and got his Ivermectin. Good to go now and he has better than a Vax , he has immunity.

So, question is what will the Fsucist do to folks who now have natural immunity and dont need Vax’s?
Keep em from work, stop travel, put on FBI watch list? Interesting to see what develops.

Shawn~
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2021, 10:42:12 am »
I give my dogs Ivermectin every month for heart worm and intestinal worm preventative. It also seems to help with flea and tick prevention.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline GlisGlis

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2021, 12:32:33 pm »
FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans.
While there is a moderate risk that Phil Valentine get covid a second time (yes there are documented cases of reinfection) I'm glad he's finally free from worms  :OK

Offline Yooper Bowyer

• formerly Tradcraftsman
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2021, 12:39:36 pm »
That drug has had a long safety record being used to treat other desises in humans, and I understand it is working wonders on the virus in India right now.  The shots have no such record and have no full FDA approval for anything.  The FDA gets a lot of money from big Pharma by expediting approval processes for patent drugs and vaccines, so they are not about to sign off on a generic drug that would render the expensive new shots irrelevant. 

Offline GlisGlis

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2021, 12:51:07 pm »
this is the real difficulty
you have to choose who to believe

Offline Yooper Bowyer

• formerly Tradcraftsman
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2021, 01:27:54 pm »
Exactly.  And remember that big tech, big pharma, and big gov are all listening in.  Keep talking you may have some vax-evangelists show up at your door.  Every thing you say may be held against you  >:D O:) :-\ >:( (lol)   :G (=) (-_) :P ::) 8) :( :-T :NN :OK ::)

... --- .. ---- .-..- ...---.-- .--.  359 375 998 12123  )F( )P( -C- (f) :-M :KN 

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2021, 01:40:53 pm »
I don't know if there is anyone else in this group like I am but I am a side effects person, I get side effects from every prescription medicine out there, some of them pretty severe, all of them intolerable over the long run.

I don't take any prescription medication at the present for my various old age ailments, I would rather die early from the my issues than suffer the serious side effects from all the prescription meds doctors say I need, I am almost 74.

For this reason I am not getting jabbed, my son who carries my genes had a really rough time with his Maderna shots. I am pretty sure with my track record a covid vaccination would have disastrous results for me.

Here is an example; I had a couple of heart stents 5 years ago, I was supposed to take blood thinners for a year after the procedure. The first one I was prescribed was Plavix which I am sure would have killed me had I continued to take it, I could run my fingernail lightly down my arm and bleed though my skin, I had 3 or 4 gusher nose bleeds a day, sometimes at night, very embarrassing out in public. The next one I tried was slightly better but made me so nervous I couldn't sleep at night, the third was even better but still caused me a lot of issues, I tolerated it for 6 months and quit it as well.

Most of medications that I have tried I would drop within the first week, I couldn't stand the side effects.

It's just the opposite for me.  Most prescription meds don't affect me at all
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline hoosierf

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2021, 02:51:38 pm »
Response to the original post. I was the risk officer for a pharmacy chain for 17 years.  Vaccine needles damaging nerves and causing shoulder and neck pain are rare but they do happen.  I’ve seen one case and the symptoms were similar to your symptoms and resolved with time and physical therapy.   There is a vaccine injury foundation that I believe is a quasi governmental effort that does compensate for out of pocket expenses associated with injuries caused by vaccinations.  My $0.02; i have nothing to say either way about the vaccines.  That’s a personal choice as far as I am concerned.