Author Topic: Posting pics from Flickr  (Read 3825 times)

Offline Oldvol

Posting pics from Flickr
« on: July 07, 2021, 10:43:01 am »
Can someone outline the procedure for posting pics from Flickr using a Mac or iPhone ? I read Welin’s post but my Flickr account does not have the features he describes.

Offline PaSteve

Re: Posting pics from Flickr
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 07:21:21 am »
I wondered the same thing about my cell phone. Mine doesn't have those features either. Had to use my PC to post pics from flickr. I followed Weylin's post.
"It seems so much more obvious with bows than with other matters, that we are the guardians of the prize we seek." Dean Torges

Offline Oldvol

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 10:48:08 am »
Thanks PASteve. When I follow Welin’s procedure my zip file doesn’t open when I post it to the forum. Don’t know what I am doing wrong. Have asked Flickr for help but no response yet.

Offline PaSteve

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 11:54:44 am »
Oldvol, not sure if this is your problem because  my computer skills are very limited. I'm pretty sure with Flickr you need to add each pic individually. It takes a little longer but has always worked for me. Sometimes I need to make more than one post to add multiple pictures. Hope you get it figured out.
"It seems so much more obvious with bows than with other matters, that we are the guardians of the prize we seek." Dean Torges

Offline Oldvol

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 02:45:50 pm »
Thanks, I’ll try that.

Offline Oldvol

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 07:29:07 pm »

Offline Oldvol

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 07:31:20 pm »
That was a practice picture. Now to remember how I did it.