Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Mr. Gary Davis

(1/6) > >>

MWirwicki:
It is with great difficulty and a heavy heart to provide the news that Gary passed away this morning at 1:00.  Gary's contributions to the selfbow community were endless.  Everyone of us here have benefited in some way from Gary's influence and passion for the selfbow.  Since early Spring, he's had a tough and sudden decline.  He's now in a better place.

Pat B:
I'm deeply saddened by this news. Thanks for letting us know, Matt.  RIP Gary.  :'(

Pappy:
So sad, :(  Lost a good friend that's for sure.
 Pappy

BowEd:
Sad to hear this.My condolances to his family.

GlennM:
We have lost another titan. Gary was a huge influence to many at Hawkeye Bowmen. We were so honored and blessed to have him at our club where he taught, lectures, waxed poetic, and helped further our skills. He was one of the first big guys in the sport who recognized my meager talents and encouraged me to keep crafting quivers which eventually turned into a 20 year side gig. He credited himself with convincing my wife and I to have our first child. Lol. I will miss our talks, banter, and antics in the hollow. You have made me a better man. RIP my friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version