Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving all.  (Read 965 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Happy Thanksgiving all.
« on: November 25, 2021, 08:13:11 am »
Hope yall have a great day, I got the family coming over so am excited. Beau and I have always hunted on Thanksgiving morning but today the rain came in, hasn't rained in a week and after today not supposed to rain for another week, go figure, ??? Either way I am very Thankful for all my Blessings, Truly been a good life this far. Things don't always go as i planned but that is Life. When I think things are bad i just look around an realize how good I got it. ;) Have a great day and give Thanks.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: Happy Thanksgiving all.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 08:52:24 am »
Same to you Pappy. I just love this holiday. I  try to be thankful everyday, but I love that we have a day devoted to it.

I do the same. When things get tough I look around and give thanks for what I have been given. Even after it’s been taken away.

I know for some the holidays can be difficult and lonely. I’ve been there to. Hope everyone can find something to give Thanks for. Hope you continue to receive them

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 09:15:49 am »
My sentiments exactly.Good time to take account of how good things are around yourself.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline White Falcon

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 12:08:50 pm »
Back  at you.

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 02:01:36 pm »
Happy thanks giving from a chilly Yosemite National Park. I am at work today. I will enjoy my time with family when I get home.