Author Topic: The Primitive Archery Rendezvous, Marshal Primitive Archery Rendezvous Canceled  (Read 22473 times)

Offline Buckeye Guy

this event has will no longer be held sorry folks it's over and done
please see the top post for more details
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline PaSteve

So sorry to hear about your health issues Guy. You, and everyone involved did an outstanding job with the event. You certainly need to take care of your health. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job. Praying that your health will improve.
"It seems so much more obvious with bows than with other matters, that we are the guardians of the prize we seek." Dean Torges

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Guy I’m so sorry to hear.

I want you to know how much my wife and I appreciate everything you and everyone that helped did to  put on this event in the past. We had some really good times and meet some really fantastic people.

Bless you and good memories.

BJ & Susie
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Dvshunter

I'm sorry to hear that Guy. My family and I have lots of great memories because of you. My daughters best friend first went camping at your event! Take care friend and good luck! Thanks for the memories!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline chamookman

Saddened to hear that Guy - thoughts and Prayers sent Your way ! Thanks for all the work You did in Years past and hope to maybe share a Campfire at a another Venue sometime in the Future  (=) ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Stixnstones

Sorry to hear this. I cannot thank you enough Guy. Everything you guys have done for this community will sadly be missed. Wishing you the best
DevilsBeachSelfbows

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Sad news Guy, I know how much you and many others loved this event. :) Hpe all goes well with you and you wives health.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Buckeye Guy

Thanks folks
Lots of emotions hitting hard this week
Play my Indian flute a bit each night to calm myself for sleep
God has been so good to me
Friends and family and so much more
Love and miss y’all
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Thinking about you Guy, I feel your pain, these events just become special to us that put them on,I know this was your baby and hate it didn't turn out like you had planed.  :(
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
Guy, I only went one year and i was welcomed with open arms. I made memories that i know i will never forget, It was an absolute joy to go. I saw the love that went into making this event happen. Im sad to see this happen, but i am SO glad that i was able to go that last year.

Thank you for everything Guy!

My prayers are with you and your family

Russell
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Reminiscing

Bjrogg

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Thanks Guy

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
Same here bj. Went through all my old photos. lots of good memories in just a couple of days

Thank you Guy
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.