Author Topic: Punxsutawney Phil confirms Poverty Hill Pete's earlier prediction  (Read 795 times)

Offline BrianS

Famous Celebrity Woodchuck "Punxsutawney Phil" made his prediction today. Unknown Backwoods Raccoon "Poverty Hill Pete" made the exact same prediction three days earlier. Poverty Hill Pete’s prediction was recorded and published on Youtube channel Poverty Hill Adventures. "Poverty Hill Pete" could not be reached for comment but his friend Brian shown in this picture with Pete was quoted saying. I’m glad to see Pete finally getting the recognition he deserves but I hope it does not give him a big head.

Offline BrianS

Re: Punxsutawney Phil confirms Poverty Hill Pete's earlier prediction
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 10:34:51 am »
Hello Everybody,
Poverty Hill Pete's prediction can be seen here in this odds and ends video at :57 seconds through 1:50 in the video, in case you do not wish to see the parts about a laminated "modern" 60 year old recurve bow, Fisher tracks in the deep snow, 40 year old battery powered socks, a look at a Big Old Hollow tree, some Shout outs and what's for Breakfast (featuring Dino's chickens). I may be getting a bit of cabin fever!!!!
Take care,
brian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXO4vE_4YcU