Author Topic: Kevin's Black Locust Snow Snake  (Read 743 times)

Offline BrianS

Kevin's Black Locust Snow Snake
« on: February 13, 2022, 05:38:47 pm »
Hello Everybody,
Kevin aka PA Member Buffalo Gobbler made a pair of very cool snow snakes out of some black locust. They can be seen in this video I made titled Today in the Workshop #7. Also in the video is making some hardwood charcoal, pranking a telemarketer, making a cows knee in addition to Kevin's snowsnake. If you just want to skip to Kevin's snowsnake, it starts around the 8:52 mark in the video. The Workshop series of videos was inspired by hanging out at my late Friend's (Richard Zawacki) basement Archery / Muzzleloader Workshop before he passed. What a great place it was. All of us would get together over there to hang out, look at Richard's projects and other Guy's stuff they made but mostly it was just a bunch of guys with similar interests having fun. I really miss going over there so in my own very small way I have tried to capture the feeling of it with this series of videos. Many folks might not understand but I guess Richard's Workshop was our local version of Pappy's place.  In my video Workshop series of 7 videos (so Far), projects worked on have been tanning pelts, making possible bags, refurbishing a woodsman's Pal, Pouring round ball, looking at some old tools, discussing stuck balls in barrels, making fire starters, knives, leatherwork, arrow fletching, arrow cresting idea, axe refurbishing and some other stuff. It is not a how to series (because I am not a expert at anything) but rather just a series of videos trying to capture in a small way the atmosphere of a Workshop.
Here is the link to the latest one in which Kevin's snowsnake can be seen.
take care, brian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY3-5iVWgRg