Author Topic: MoJam? Gettin' antsy!  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Hawkdancer

MoJam? Gettin' antsy!
« on: February 20, 2022, 04:19:05 pm »
Hopefully, MoJam is going to be mid July!!  Another non-year would be the pits!  Haven't seen any other posts, yet.
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: MoJam? Gettin' antsy!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 06:27:33 pm »
Jerry, you are just dreaming of 98 deg with high humidity.  (S)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Patches

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 10:51:32 am »
Jerry,

Mojam official dates are July 14th thru 16th.  Unofficial will be July 9th or 10th thru 17th.  Marshall Bowhunters just had their winter shoot this past Sunday.  I did not make it up for the shoot but in the pictures I seen, there was a lot of snow on the course.  A lot different than Mojam that's for sure! 

Look forward to seeing you again!

Neal
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline Muleman

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 11:31:41 pm »
don't mean to hi jack your thread hawkdancer,but ojam is coming up in a 3 weeks,anybody going?I'm making the trip from colorado,really excited to go and learn from hands on instead of read and hope it works,planning on going to mojam also,both places will be my first time going to events like this,hoping to find some dogwood shoots to bring back for some primitive shafts

Offline sleek

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2022, 11:47:05 pm »
I will be making it this year to MOJAM. I'm missing my friends.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 07:57:45 pm »
Muleman,
Looking forward to meeting up with you!  I try to camp at the "top of the hill".  likely have either the one pole, or my cottage tent.  I hang my shingle out.  What part of Colorado are you in?  Red osier grows in a lot of areas, especially creek bottoms and along right of ways.  I will check to see if I  have some spares in my plunder.  It will be good to see everyone again!
Hawkdancer
Jerry

Offline Muleman

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2022, 08:28:17 pm »
hawkdancer,i live in loveland

Offline Patches

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2022, 10:24:24 am »
Sleek,  There were a lot of the regulars that did not make it last year.   You, No Nose, Tinker and Nicole, Coby, Knoll only made it for part of a day....it was not the same.  hopefully everyone make it this year. 

Neal
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline WhistlingBadger

• Future Expert
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2022, 01:24:51 pm »
Too far a drive from Wyoming, but I'll be living vicariously through all of you.  So take lots of pictures!
Thomas
Lander, Wyoming
"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.
Travel too fast, and you miss all you are traveling for."
~Louis L'Amour

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2022, 06:41:26 pm »
Muleman,
We moved from there July 2020, we are now in Chappell, NE.  I do come back regularly for business, and occasionally for blackpowder shoots.  Directions to MoJam - south on I-25 to I-70 the east a long way to US65,Marshall exit north about 10-15 miles, take business 65 to Yerby St turn right to the swimming pool, turn right into the MoJam site!  Have a safe trip! (lol). PM me your email and phone number!
Hawkdancer
Jerry