Author Topic: Digital subscription  (Read 9702 times)

Offline Stoner

Digital subscription
« on: May 27, 2022, 11:42:29 am »
Hello all,
I am very disappointed  in the news of the printed format of PA will be discontinued. I have been off the inter web since last October only receiving emails as my desktop is in deep storage. I will try to keep this brief typing with these sausages and lunch box hands don't like these itty bitty keyboards.
I believe the name of your publication is PRIMITIVE archer. Well I'm bout as primative as it gets. We as a group build our own equipment not because it is convenient but because it is our passion. We hunt the hard way.
I take my magazine into work to escape at lunch. I take it to the doctors office waiting room. Wherever I go the title always starts a conversation with some random person gazing at the magazine, possibly starting that person to take the road less traveled.
There is something about holding this in my hand, setting it on my work bench to work on a "how to" article. Is there another alternative, possibly a less expensive paper, as American Forotiersman uses. I do not mind waiting for the subscription, maybe another delivery company. Please reconsider discontinuing the the print format. I do not even mind paying a little more as this is the only archery magazine I receive.
As for now I will try to keep my subscription, but cannot guarantee. Thank you for a great publication.
John "Stoner" Hess
Apache Junction, Arizona

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: Digital subscription
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 07:54:17 pm »
Right there with you stoner.

Bjrogg

A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 08:34:01 pm »
I'm the same way I even asked in January when I renewed my subscription if they were going to keep sending out the magazine in the mail and I was told yes. I won't be renewing my subscription

Offline backtowood B2W

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 04:10:21 pm »
I will also miss the print version :(.
Maybe im just too old already, but proud to be old school.