Main Discussion Area > Your Feedback on Primitive Archer Magazine

What is going on?

(1/3) > >>

TradePoint:
I have not received my second issue for 2022. My account was updated in 2021 for 3 years. I have written to customer service twice, talked to Monroe by phone and still no magazine. Customer service doesn't reply and Monroe said about a month ago I would be receiving a letter about how I can get an e-magazine due to the new high cost to print. Still no letter or how to fix this problem. Just want to know if anyone else is having these issues or what is the problem.
TradePoint

ksnow:
You are not alone. I've been waiting for mine also, but have not contacted anyone about it yet. I've heard there was an e-mail about the mag going digital, but I didn't get it. Sad to see the print magazine die, especially with no communication.

Pat B:
Unfortunately, since the pandemic PA Magazine has been having troubles with printing, distribution and delivery.

Buckskinner:
I received the letter with login information a couple weeks ago with access to Nov/Dec 2021, Jan/Feb 2022, March/June 2022 emag issues and code for $50 gift card for their store.  At least they are trying to ease the pain of going straight emag! :OK

Was thinking about getting the Medicine Man collection.  Anyone have those?

ksnow:

--- Quote from: Pat B on July 06, 2022, 12:02:26 pm ---Unfortunately, since the pandemic PA Magazine has been having troubles with printing, distribution and delivery.

--- End quote ---

That's all well and good, seems the entire world is in the same boat, but a little official communication would be nice. I've been a subscriber for twenty-ish years and hate to see it go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version