Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 20444 times)

Offline TradePoint

What is going on?
« on: July 04, 2022, 11:11:49 am »
I have not received my second issue for 2022. My account was updated in 2021 for 3 years. I have written to customer service twice, talked to Monroe by phone and still no magazine. Customer service doesn't reply and Monroe said about a month ago I would be receiving a letter about how I can get an e-magazine due to the new high cost to print. Still no letter or how to fix this problem. Just want to know if anyone else is having these issues or what is the problem.
TradePoint
"As he died to make men holy let us live to make men free"
Semper Fi

Offline ksnow

Re: What is going on?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 11:24:52 am »
You are not alone. I've been waiting for mine also, but have not contacted anyone about it yet. I've heard there was an e-mail about the mag going digital, but I didn't get it. Sad to see the print magazine die, especially with no communication.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 12:02:26 pm »
Unfortunately, since the pandemic PA Magazine has been having troubles with printing, distribution and delivery.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Buckskinner

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 01:27:40 pm »
I received the letter with login information a couple weeks ago with access to Nov/Dec 2021, Jan/Feb 2022, March/June 2022 emag issues and code for $50 gift card for their store.  At least they are trying to ease the pain of going straight emag! :OK

Was thinking about getting the Medicine Man collection.  Anyone have those?

Offline ksnow

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 03:55:52 pm »
Unfortunately, since the pandemic PA Magazine has been having troubles with printing, distribution and delivery.

That's all well and good, seems the entire world is in the same boat, but a little official communication would be nice. I've been a subscriber for twenty-ish years and hate to see it go.

Offline jpitts

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022, 03:49:38 pm »
I hate to see it go too. Been with the magazine since 1st issue. The end of an era.
But everyone has done right by me. I can't complain and I'll continue to subscribe as long as I have Internet service
Jimmy / Dallas, Georgia

Offline Don W

• diy.timetestedtools.net/
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2022, 05:23:11 pm »
All my other magazines are either still print or give me a choice, and I'll always pay more for print and simply will not pay for digital. Sorry to see it go.
Don

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2022, 11:28:51 pm »
If you haven't received a letter (if you are a subscriber) let us know.  We are working hard to make sure all who paid to subscribed to the print issue is receiving store credit t make up for any difference and then also still have access to the digital version.  Yes the cost of printing a magazine along with the distributor announcing they will take more of cut of the magazines delivered to stores has made it almost impossibly to print the magazine - we have had several say they would pay more to get the print version but I do not think many would pay $75 to pay for 1 year subscription for a low advertising niche magazine and then it cuts out so many who would want to pay the but it isn't in the budget with all the other high costs coming at them - and it knocks out all the new people wanting to learn and try to engage in the sport- so to be able to move forward with our mission which is - Passing Along the Traditions we made this decision.  We know it isn't the decision any would have like however we are still working hard to keep the community going, informing those that want to learn and passing along the traditions.  We can't describe how much we appreciate those who have supported us in the past and going forward.  We thank you so much  your kindness is what has kept us moving forward. 

If you have not received your letter and you are a subscriber please reach out and we ask for patience as we work through this transition.

Thank you all!  The Primitive Archer Magazine Team
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline JEB

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 01:06:08 pm »
As far as I am concerned it is a scam and someone needs to be charged. I sent in a contract with funds and you violated that by not sending me what I paid for, a magazine. You need to refund me the amount that you did not send out my magazine for.

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 08:52:37 pm »
As far as I am concerned it is a scam and someone needs to be charged. I sent in a contract with funds and you violated that by not sending me what I paid for, a magazine. You need to refund me the amount that you did not send out my magazine for.
JEB I have sent you a message. We are happy to discuss this with you.  I am not sure what contract you are speaking about, we are happy to talk with anyone who has questions or concerns.  Our office # is 713-467-8202
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline JEB

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2022, 10:24:42 am »
What contract? It is called a subscription application which was filled out and sent to you with funds to cover that subscription. I wished someone would file a class action suit against you for the fraud you are committing. You took my money for a product I paid for and stopped sending me that product.  You OWE me a refund.