Author Topic: Tent Camp update  (Read 1157 times)

Offline BrianS

Tent Camp update
« on: October 12, 2022, 06:28:06 pm »
Hello Everybody,
My tent hunting camp has been up for almost a month now. I have been spending a lot of time staying there and plan to spend considerable more time later this month and early November. So far it has been a great experience. Here is a video on what has worked good, what has not along with some thoughts on things in general. I also included a few camp chores in the video. I would encourage anyone who has dreamt about setting up a tent hunting camp and staying there for considerable time to go ahead and do it if you can. Like I said it has been a great experience so far for me.
take care, brian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Pv85iTNJo

Offline chamookman

Re: Tent Camp update
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 03:37:34 am »
Enjoying Your Videos, very much ! Good luck on the Rut - won't be long  :-D. Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline PaSteve

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 05:52:17 am »
Cool video. That's something I want to do but just haven't had the time or opportunity yet. Good luck with the rest of your adventure.
"It seems so much more obvious with bows than with other matters, that we are the guardians of the prize we seek." Dean Torges

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 06:59:30 am »
Nice video Brian.

Looks very peaceful and relaxing. Just the right amount of chores to do.

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline BrianS

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 10:22:59 am »
Thanks Guys. Back from camp for a couple of days to take care of some family matters. Should return to tent camp soon and hope to make a few more videos to post. Maybe I will even have one about getting a deer!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2022, 06:28:39 pm »
Thanks Brian, looks like a fine camp to me. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good