Information and Resources > Primitive Shoots and Events

25th Tennessee Classic

(1/5) > >>

Pappy:
I know it seems a little early but getting questions and some need the dates to plan vacations at work before the first of the year. It will be the first full weekend of May, May 5/6/7 2023, at our club 1097 Ashley road Chapmansboro,Tn. 37035 don't seem like 25 years , time really flies. Also new rule this year, No pet allowed, in the past we have let you bring you pets if kept in camp , but that just don't work.Had a kid bit last year and the dog was in camp, the kid walked by and the dog got him, had 2 bit the year before and dog poop everywhere, I know people say it's not the dogs fault but the owner, that's probably right but either way we just can take the chance anymore. I know this will make some mad and probably keep some away and I am very sorry about that. It just has to be done. I love my dogs as you all know but nevr once thought about taking them to an event. As a guy told me " would you take you bow and arrows to a dog show'This is a archery/primitive skills gathering  ;). Please spread the word for me. If you need more info pm me or call 615-456-5961cell/931-362-3717 home or go to our web site, it has lots of info/motels/directions and contact numbers along with a lot about TwinOaks [twinoaksbowhunters.org] Hope you can make it, it's always fun.Like a family reunion for me.  :)
Pappy

Pappy:
Merry Christmas all, hope you have a great one and prosperous New Year, see yall in the spring. :)
 Pappy

Buckeye Guy:

Pappy have whoever is doing Twin Oaks Facebook page do a Flyer just for the Classic and let me know and I will post it on The Primitive Archery Society Group

Pappy:
Will do Guy, should have the fliers ready very soon.
 Pappy

osage outlaw:
I'm hoping we can make it for the weekend like we did last year.  My wife wants to come back.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version