Author Topic: 25th Tennessee Classic  (Read 10931 times)

Offline RyanY

Re: 25th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2023, 08:30:02 pm »
Made it home this afternoon. Thanks Pappy and the Twin Oaks crew for another great year! Feeling so refreshed after catching up with old friends and making so many new ones. Glad I got to help out more this year too. Especially after I started the trip with  (--) !!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2023, 11:06:32 am »
Great to see you again, Ryan and sorry about your wing bow. It was nice catching up and spending time with you. Your Greek salad was almost perfect, if only it had the oregano in it.
 Another great Classic. I'll get some pics posted later.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2023, 07:59:10 pm »
Thank you to Pappy and the crew again. We had a great time, the course was excellent as always and the deer this year at dinner...wow! That was amazing! It is always great to see everyobe again. Showing up on Saturday, its hard to take many steps without someone calling your name to say hello. Hopefully next year, we make ot down early...
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2023, 08:40:15 pm »
Anyone have pictures? For all of us that couldn’t go

I tried to talk my wife into going early and leaving early but she wasn’t feeling up to it.

Bjrogg

A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2023, 09:33:13 am »
It was a great shoot!  Our crew thoroughly enjoyed the weekend.  A big thanks to the whole Twin Oaks team.  Y’all do it right. 
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2023, 12:04:14 pm »
Brian, I'll post a few pics I took a bit later. Still recovering from a week at Twin Oaks and the long, difficult drive home. Between the traffic and the rain storms it took me 2 hours longer than usual...but I'm not complaining.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2023, 07:26:23 am »
Thanks Pat, I posted a bunch of pictures on Life is good if anyone is interested. Great time for sure. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good