Author Topic: A Day at the Archery Club  (Read 864 times)

Offline BrianS

A Day at the Archery Club
« on: January 18, 2023, 05:38:09 pm »
Hello Everybody,
Here is the link to a video titled A Day at the Archery Club. It was filmed at the Archery Club I belong to (Hawkeye Bowmen). I shot my selfbow with my friend who shot his laminated bow. Snow was gone so it was easy walking.
Take care, Brian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duxH-JEopQk

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: A Day at the Archery Club
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 08:21:53 am »
Thanks Brian, looks like fun,hope to see that place live someday. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline chamookman

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 03:12:37 am »
Another good one Brian, enjoyed it. Good shooting Guys  (SH) ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline BrianS

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 03:28:50 pm »
Pappy - It was a fun day. You are always welcome at Hawkeye.
Chamookman - Thanks. Mark is one of the better shots that I know, so I have to challenge myself to keep up with him. We shot quite a few more arrows than what I showed in the video. Figured Folks might get bored watching if I put too many in the video.
I'm meeting this year's Hawkeye Spring Thaw Selfbow Shoot Chairman Rob up at Hawkeye on Sunday morning. We are going to film a video invitation to that shoot, telling everbody about it. This will be the 20th year for our Primitive Shoot (not to be confused with the much larger Traditional Shoot in August that has been held much longer). If the video invitation turns out, I will post the link for anybody who might be interested.
Take care, Brian