Author Topic: Selfbow only shoot in WNY April 21, 22 and 23 2023  (Read 1008 times)

Offline BrianS

Selfbow only shoot in WNY April 21, 22 and 23 2023
« on: April 08, 2023, 04:40:47 pm »
This year's Shoot Chairman Rob asked me to spread the word on Primitive Archer.
If anyone in Western NY, Northwestern PA or Southern Ont is looking for a small primitive archery event, Hawkeye Bowmen in Alden NY is having our annual Spring Thaw Primitive Archer Shoot April 21,22 and 23 2023. We have held this shoot for 20 years. This event in the past has attracted between 30 to 40 shooters so there is plenty of room. Weather can range from sunny and warm to cold and snowy.
There will be 3d courses set up (unlimited shooting for your registration fee), Primitive tent camping is availble. Firewood, The clubhouse kitchen is not open for this shoot but there is a free pot luck dinner on Saturday (all are welcome, just bring a dish to pass), All trash is your responsibilty to pack out. There is a heated clubhouse with flush toilets and city water. A Grocery store and a couple of casual resturants are within a short 15 minute drive. If you were attending for just one day, Saturday would be the best day. Shoot runs from Friday at 2pm until Sunday at Noon. More info can be found at Hawkeyebowmen.com

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Selfbow only shoot in WNY April 21, 22 and 23 2023
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 04:29:22 pm »
Always bad timing for me but would love to make it some day, got a lot of friends up that way.Hope yall have fun as I am sure you will. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good