Author Topic: Hill cane harvest  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Hill cane harvest
« on: March 09, 2023, 01:42:44 pm »
I got the hill cane harvested for this year. I got 10 bundles of 15, fairly closely matched in size and about 36" long. There may be another bundle or 2 still out there but I believe this is it for this year.
 Last year someone contacted me about hill cane. I don't remember who it was but if it were you, please send a PM.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Little John

Re: Hill cane harvest
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 02:14:54 pm »
Wow, that really is a harvest or a haul you might say. Lots and lots of good arrows there.
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2023, 01:38:27 pm »
Makes nice arrows guys.

You know I will take a bundle Pat.

Thanks

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline StickMark

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2023, 09:14:24 pm »
All I got for trade is some 160 grain Ace standards. Send a pm if interested. I like the cane we traded for a while back.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 11:00:43 am »
Because the cost of shipping these has gone up(about $15) if you pay the shipping I'll send you a bundle of hill cane. If you want to send something in return it will be appreciated but it's not necessary. If you are interested please send me your name and mailing address.

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 06:47:11 am »
When I got home yesterday there was a bundle waiting for me.

Thanks Pat. I will definitely put it to good use. And the check is in the mail if it didn’t get there already.

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise