Author Topic: Summer Canvas Tent Camp  (Read 1224 times)

Offline BrianS

Summer Canvas Tent Camp
« on: June 01, 2023, 05:14:09 pm »
Hello,
I finished setting up a long term tent camp to stay at this summer. Hope to spend as much time there as possible now that I am retired. Since setting it up, I have slept great in the tent with the quiet and solitude. I did something similar last September and October during hunting season. I plan to use it as a base camp for fishing outings and such this summer. Also I am in testing process of going live stream on youtube from the tent camp. First test of going live worked but have some tech stuff to work out. I am doing it all with my cell phone as I do not have a  internet hookup in the woods. Amazing to me that I could broadcast live to the world on the internet from the forest. When I was younger there was no phone service at all on my property. Lots to learn for a old retired guy but it is keeping my mind active. I guess you are never too old to learn. Here is the link to a video tour of my tent camp.

Take care, Brian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3kBDs-ICHM

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Summer Canvas Tent Camp
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 08:27:59 pm »
 Nice camp, that should be a fun summer. Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline chamookman

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 02:51:58 am »
Lookin' Good ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline White Falcon

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 11:48:08 am »
Nice camp, your all set.