Linked Events

• Presque Isle Camp/Shoot: May 23, 2008 - May 26, 2008

Author Topic: Presque isle field archers memorial day weekend camp/shoot  (Read 43510 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: Presque isle field archers memorial day weekend camp/shoot
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2008, 03:06:17 pm »
I'd say there was a little bit of pressure behind that shot! Way to hang in there! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline CHA-CHING

• Chuck
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2008, 06:24:21 pm »
Greg, I got a still picture of Pappy's winning shot, Just after he pulled the trigger on that bamboo arrow, but the winning shot was a few targets before that, when we all had to shoot thru a steel brake roter, ya never heard so much noise with the arrows clinking off the steel and blowing up, but not Pappys, his found the center and separated the boys from the men, only one other arrow found the hole and only half of it made it, wow it was exciting, I not sure how many of us was competing but it was a bunch, and I saw some really great shots thru some real trash and had a lot of laughs. Yup the Smooker Round is a real challenge and Pappy deserves a lot of praise for staying cool and focused, but also having fun, Can't say enough about Ryan, Pat and their team. I hope Thanks from the heart will do for now.
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Offline CHA-CHING

• Chuck
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2008, 07:02:18 pm »
Ryno, just went to the sight Anything Else to see some great Pic's and the movies that you took, I'll try to post some of my pic's , I've got one of Pappy that should win a Oscar,
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2008, 07:13:35 pm »
Cool Charlie. I can't wait!
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....