Author Topic: New Floppy Quiver  (Read 4212 times)

Offline david w.

New Floppy Quiver
« on: June 01, 2008, 08:28:04 pm »
I made tis floppy quiver from plans off Mickey Lotz site.  I really like it.  I changed the shape to it and made it a 2 arrow quiver instead of 1 arrow.  It works great but i think it is better suited towards 1 arrow.  i only put 1 rrow in it for the picture

It was easy to make and it took only a few minutes and it took barely any materials.

it is on the new osage bow i am making :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline huntertrapper

Re: New Floppy Quiver
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 11:21:24 pm »
very cool david.... ;) keep an arrow in there for them pesky starlings! :D
Modern Day Tramp

Offline david w.

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 12:07:27 am »
thanks. yep i will definately keep an arrow or two in it just in case i see a starling :)  Dang i have been close just havent connected. i hope you get one soon :)

once i get my setup done im going to show my brother and his friend what real archery is ;D  My brothers freind shoots a bowtech :P >:D and my brother shoots a mathews.  Heck im suprised their even friends. ;D Mathews does make some real nice traditional bows though i dont know what purpose bowtech serves other than to satisfy speed obsessed costumers who would rather destry the arms for a little extra speed shooting those nasty radical cam bows ;D >:D

sorry for the compound bow talk just after shooting them for so long bowtech and mathews shooters have a thing going
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 12:11:27 am by david w. »
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline Postman

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 02:53:36 pm »
Nice quiver - Couldn't agree more about the compound "rivalry" with bowtech/matthews - it's like  like 2 bald guys fighting over a $500 comb.
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 10:33:56 pm »
i dont know much about compounds but you stick with a longbow you wont be sorry... ;)
Modern Day Tramp

Offline Kegan

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 07:40:55 pm »
Nice quiver! If you want them to hold fast in the top, just sew a small line in the center.

Get some of Hill's old videos. 3 Rivers has them. They usually have a short or two with some of his trick shooting. Alot of fun to try, and if you practice enough, not all that hard :)! Show them some real awesome shooting! haven't seena compounder yet who could pull any of that stuff off ;).